- 5 Daily Gratitudes
- Press Room
5 Daily Gratitudes — Facebook, Twitter or Blog Challenge
I’ve been keeping a daily journal of five things I’m grateful for, on a daily basis, for almost a year now thanks to Alyson B. Stanfield and her awesome “Blast Off” online program for artists. The act of setting it down on paper itself is something that only takes a minute, but has long-lasting impact. It was a gentle reminder to me to acknowledge the things in my life that make it worth living.
It’s helped me a lot. Forming this kind of habit has set me on a positive note every day. Reviewing those precious things I’m grateful for is a WOW moment. Spanning everything from “the miracle of a blade of grass” to “my beautiful son”, it’s been a reflective moment for me each day to honour and cherish the miracles, big and small that are all around us.
Like anything worthwhile in life, I am of the opinion that something so wonderful needs to be shared and I’m always curious about what my fellow human beings are thankful for in their lives. While it’s amazing for me personally to sit quietly in a comfy chair with journal and fountain pen in hand each day and mark these five small miracles (often there are so many more)…I think it’s a good idea to share them out with the world, and so I’ve started a category here on the blog entitled, “5 Daily Gratitudes” and a corresponding Twitter stream with the hashtag #5DailyGratitudes where I’ll post my dailies and invite you to join me.
I’d love nothing more than to see what you are grateful for in your life. Multiplied, we are mighty!
Like Louis Armstrong says….What a wonderful world…
“5 Daily Gratitudes – Twitter & Blog Challenge”:
On This Blog
1) Subscribe to this blog feed by entering your email in the little box at the top right corner.
2) Look for an email (almost) every day from me that will list my 5 Daily Gratitudes.
3) Click on the link, and comment with your 5 Daily Gratitudes.
4) Or write your 5 Daily Gratitudes on your own blog and share it with us here.
4) Savour all the wonder that we have as human beings, in our world.
1) Join Twitter (if you haven’t already.)
2) Tweet your 5 Daily Gratitudes, and be SURE TO INCLUDE with the hashtag #5DailyGratitudes and optionally @JanTanton at the end of it (so I see it right away).
3) Have a look at the stream and see all the wonderful wonders of wonderment we have as a collective.
1) Join me on Facebook by “liking” my page.
2) Look for the 5 Daily Gratitudes Posting of the Day.
3) Comment on the post by entering your own 5 Daily Gratitudes.
4) Love it and reflect!
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
Subscribe to blogposts & newsletter via email:
Support Independent Art Projects
- PRESS RELEASE :: Janice Tanton and VIDA Voices : Art and Socially Responsible Fashion Partnered!
- Janice Tanton — Visiting Artist & Scholar Series, University of Calgary, January 23, 2015
- 2015 — A New Year, New Outlook and New Works
- Brand New Series of Works At Canada House Gallery & Gibson Fine Art
- Solo Show “Ponokamitaa — The Spirit of the Horse” — Gibson Fine Art, Calgary
- 5 Daily Gratitudes (2)
- Art (34)
- Art Biz & Arts Leadership (34)
- Art Opportunities (2)
- Art Tips & Techniques (29)
- Artist's Dirty Little Secrets (1)
- Blog (144)
- CAMP (15)
- Community Fusion Project (9)
- Film & Books (9)
- Gettin' Your Geek On (1)
- Grace Quote of the Day (34)
- Home (53)
- In The Galleries (24)
- In The Studio (35)
- On The Easel (23)
- Paintings (22)
- Plein Air Painting (4)
- Press Room (18)
- The Cancer Chronicles (6)
- The Residency Chronicles (12)
- Virtual Salon (1)
- Workshops (12)