- 5 Daily Gratitudes
- Press Room
The “Grace Quote of the Day” (QOTD) is all about the insights that my daughter, 6 year old Grace pipes out.
Almost upon daily occasion, she has some very sage advice, opinionated outlooks and controversial comments that are interesting, inspiring and to many folks.
Grace is the youngest of three children in our family, and she has a very different outlook on life that many seem to enjoy. I am fortunate to have her with me most of the time, and she has become an inspiration and muse in my work since the moment she was born.
I hope you will enjoy a little bit of “Grace” in your day as much as I do, and that she continues to inspire with her sass and sugar.
Subscribe to blogposts & newsletter via email:
Support Independent Art Projects
- Solo Show “Ponokamitaa — The Spirit of the Horse” — Gibson Fine Art, Calgary
- “Work In Progress” It’s a verb. It’s a noun.
- Watercolour Journal Workshop with Janice Tanton at The Banff Springs Hotel
- Standing up for what you believe in.
- Georgia On My Mind! :: Bo Bartlett Master Class at Columbus State University
- 5 Daily Gratitudes (2)
- Art (34)
- Art Biz & Arts Leadership (34)
- Art Opportunities (2)
- Art Tips & Techniques (29)
- Artist's Dirty Little Secrets (1)
- Blog (141)
- CAMP (15)
- Community Fusion Project (9)
- Film & Books (9)
- Gettin' Your Geek On (1)
- Grace Quote of the Day (34)
- Home (52)
- In The Galleries (23)
- In The Studio (34)
- On The Easel (23)
- Paintings (22)
- Plein Air Painting (4)
- Press Room (17)
- The Cancer Chronicles (6)
- The Residency Chronicles (12)
- Virtual Salon (1)
- Workshops (12)